Offering a complete range of accounting services, including receivables, payables, and payroll management.
Below is a more detailed look at the accounting services we offer.
We provide a full slate of bookkeeping services for small and larger-scale businesses. Computerized accounts are prepared, saved, and presented for client review by our staff on a quarterly, monthly and/or annual basis on the Quickbooks accounting platform.
If you’re like most business owners, payroll and HR issues can really pull you away from managing your day-to-day operations. Complex state and federal employment laws can make finding the answers to your questions — and staying compliant — seem like a full-time job. That’s where our automated payroll processing system comes in. All you need to do is enter your payroll data over a secure Internet connection. Our payroll application will do the rest.
Below are some of the key features of our payroll solution.
- Simplified, easy to use data entry.
- Calculations are made for federal taxes and for those of all 50 states, plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Handles virtually all pay types and multiple payroll schedules in multiple locations.
- The filing of all quarterly and annual federal and state payroll forms is taken care of.
- Includes a full array of electronic services, including direct deposit, tax payments, and electronic filing.
- Complete year-end W-2/1099-M form service.
- Accommodates the printing of third-party checks.
- Tracks and accrues sick, personal, and vacation time.
- Full comprehensive set of reports available 24/7.
- Employee portal access for paystubs and W-2s.
- 401(k) plan administration.
- Pay-as-you-go workers’ compensation.
- Payroll debit cards.
The Benefits of a Personalized Payroll System
There are many benefits to having your own personalized payroll service.
You and your staff can concentrate on growing your business instead of thinking about payroll and taxes. You will no longer have to worry about changing tax laws, complex reporting requirements, or using your valuable resources on payroll compliance and reporting.